Website Oak Park Festival Theatre
Oak Park Festival Theatre is IMMEDIATELY seeking House Managers for their outdoor production of Shakespeare’s The Winter’s Tale in Austin Gardens, Oak Park. The right candidates will be a positive problem-solvers and excellent communicators who enjoy engaging with patrons while confronted with the unique challenges of producing live, outdoor theatre.
- Arriving on site 60 minutes before curtain.
- Distributing signage around the park.
- Making sure ushers are prepared.
- Walking the perimeter of the park 30 minutes prior to curtain to close all but one public entrance.
- Ensuring all individuals within the park have a ticket.
- Being available to answer patrons’ questions and directing them.
- Confirming attendance numbers for box office by intermission.
- Reopening park gates 15 minutes prior to curtain call.
- Collecting and accounting for at-door donations at the end of the night.
- Performances have already begun. The final performance will be August 20.
- Thursday thru Saturday at 8pm
- Sunday at 7pm
Interested individuals should send a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com