Oak Park Festival Theater is currently seeking a Master Electrician for our 2019 Summer Season. (Show details and dates below).
SEASON 2019 DETAILS:
By Timothy Findley
Directed by Barbara Zahora
1ST REHEARSAL: MAY 22, 2019
TECH JUNE 8-11
PREVIEWS JUNE 12-14
OPENING JUNE 15
CLOSING JULY 21
CHANGEOVER JULY 22-23
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
By William Shakespeare
Directed by Melanie Keller
1ST REHEARSAL: JULY 1, 2019
TECH JULY 20-24
PREVIEWS JULY 25 – 26
OPENING JULY 27
CLOSING AUGUST 31
STRIKE SEPT 1
- Attend load in & tech.
- Weekly onsite check-in during the run of the shows.
- Be available for troubleshooting during performance times.
- Coordinate with Production Manager to determine the needs of the production.
- Help assist in training interns on proper set-up and strike procedures for sound/lights.
- Prior ME experience
- Highly organized, independent, and able to collaborate with others
- Provide own housing & transportation
- Experience working in outdoor venues is a plus
Please email your resume, website/examples of your work to Jhenai@oakparkfestival.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com