Piven Theatre Workshop is currently taking applications for positions in the Box Office for its main stage production of Hopelessly Devoted by Kate Tempest, beginning April 4. This is a part-time position, and you must be available to train and begin working during the week of April 1. Box Office / Front of House are responsible for representing Piven Theatre Workshop, providing stellar customer service, and meticulously overseeing transactions & financial record keeping.
– Box office management (Internet and telephone ticket sales processing, customer service, database management, end-of-show sales reporting, preparation of will-call lists & tickets)
– Front of house management (Serving as point person for the performance, distributing tickets at the door, assisting the stage manager in pre-show & intermission activities)
Required skills and experience:
– A friendly, professional demeanor and the ability to multi-task
– Strong computer skills (Database programs, some familiarity with box office ticketing software, experience with Total Info software a plus)
– A proactive, problem-solving attitude (previous customer relations / box office experience a plus)
– Excellent communication skills
This position is scheduled for Thursday – Saturday evenings (5:30 – 9:00PM) and Sunday afternoons (12:30 – 4:00) for the run of the production. Hours/days may vary; position pays $12 / hour.
You must have consistent availability 4/4/19-5/5/19 with a potential extension.
Please send a short cover letter and resume to Leslie Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com