Website Porchlight Music Theatre
Chicago’s music theatre center for over 25 years
Porchlight Music Theatre, Chicago’s center for music theatre for more than 25 years, seeks a creative and energetic full-time (40 hours/week) Marketing Associate to join our fast-paced team, providing graphic design, photography, video and tactical marketing support to the artistic, development, education and other activities of the theatre. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and works closely with internal departments to strategize, develop, coordinate and execute marketing/communications efforts and materials.
- Create and coordinate social media, eblast and website content across all departments, providing photography, videotaping and video editing, in addition to providing the marketing staff data on posts and analytics.
- Design and execute materials to support fundraising/development activities
- Provide design and marketing support for education and engagement programming
- Coordinate materials and services for Mainstage series, Revisits series, New Faces Sing Broadway series, and other artistic programs
- Manage production of the annual season brochure including design, printing, mailing/distribution
- Minimum one year graphic design experience
- Experience with video projects, including videotaping and editing
- Proficient with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects and Illustrator; comfort using WordPress, MailChimp and/or Patron Manager are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and ability to report on the analytical data for, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Spotify
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Track record of meeting deadlines, prioritizing projects and multi-tasking
- Cultural competency to work with individuals and groups from diverse racial, religious, ethnic, educational, ability and socioeconomic backgrounds, as well as members of the LGBTQ and gender non-conforming communities
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as performances or events require
Starting salary of $35,000, with paid time off and optional health insurance with 80% employer contribution.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume and design samples via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Porchlight Music Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please send a cover letter, resume and design samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Porchlight Music Theatre is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com