Porchlight Music Theatre, located in the Gold Coast’s Ruth Page Center for the Arts, is seeking a part-time (20-25 hours/week), graphic design-focused Marketing Associate to support to the artistic, development, education and other activities of the 24-year-old, not-for-profit Equity theatre. This position works closely with internal departments to strategize, develop, coordinate and execute marketing and communications efforts and materials.
– Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
– Proven design experience
– Proficiency with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects and Illustrator; comfort using WordPress, MailChimp and/or Patron Manager are a plus
– Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and to handle multiple tasks and priorities
– Team-player with high level of initiative and professionalism
– Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as performances or events require
Send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. Full job description posted at porchlightmusictheatre.org/about/opportunity/. No phone calls, please. Porchlight Music Theatre is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org