Producing works that center on the queer experience.
PrideArts is looking for a COSTUME DESIGNER for their US premier of Tango, written by Joel Tan. Carol Ann Tan will be directing.
An elderly waitress at a Chinese restaurant in Singapore refuses to serve a same-sex couple and their adoptive son because of her religious beliefs. When a video of her actions is shared online, this erupts into vitriol, heated debates and a protest rally that rocks the country.
There are a total of 8 actors in the show. The setting is current day.
- Rehearsals begin on Monday March 27, 2023.
- Tech rehearsals begin on Monday April 24, 2023.
- Previews are Thursday May 11 – Sunday May 14, 2023.
- Opening on Monday May 15, 2023. Performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 730p; Sunday at 3p. There is one Wednesday performance on June 7, 2023.
- Closing on Sunday June 11, 2023.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Include "Costumes" in the subject line of your email.