Producing works that center on the queer experience
PrideArts is currently seeking a Lighting Designer for its upcoming World Premiere of WHEN THERE ARE NINE by Sally Deering, a dream play reflecting on and celebrating Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s life and legacy, directed by Sam Hess.
The Lighting Designer will be required to attend all production meetings (both virtual and live) and designer runs. The Lighting Designer will also have the assistance of a Master Electrician.
- Tech begins Monday January 31, 2022.
- Hang/focus scheduled for Saturday February 5 and Sunday February 6, 2022.
- Previews will be on February 10th, 11th, 12th 2022 at 7:30pm and February 13th at 3:00pm.
- Opening performance: February 14th, 2022.
- Performances will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights at 7:30 PM and Sunday afternoons at 3:00 PM, February 17, 2022 through March 13, 2022, with a PWYC performance on Wednesday, March 9, 2022.
Send a note of interest and resume to email@example.com with subject line "WTA9 Lighting Designer." Please be advised: PrideArts will require all production personnel to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org