Producing works that center on the queer experience
PrideArts is currently seeking a Projections Designer for its upcoming World Premiere of WHEN THERE ARE NINE by Sally Deering, a dream play reflecting on and celebrating Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s life and legacy, directed by Sam Hess.
The Projections Designer will be required to attend all productions meetings – which will be both virtual and live – and designer runs. The Projections Designer will also be responsible for set up of the projectors.
- Tech begins January 31, 2022.
- Previews will be on February 10th, 11th, 12th 2022 at 7:30pm and February 13th at 3:00pm.
- Opening performance: February 14th, 2022.
- Performances will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights at 7:30 PM and Sunday afternoons at 3:00 PM, February 17, 2022 through March 13, 2022, with a PWYC performance on Wednesday, March 9, 2022.
- Strike to follow closing performance.
Send a note of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "WTA9 Projection Designer." Please be advised: PrideArts will require all production personnel to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com