Steppenwolf Theatre Company is seeking candidates to join its team of highly skilled Audience Services Associates. The position is part-time, and requires approximately 15-25 hours per week, scheduled on a monthly basis. Flexible schedule including some daytime, evening and weekend availability is necessary to accommodate changing performance schedules.
Associates provide phone service by day and serve patrons at the box office during matinee and evening performances. As the primary face of STC to patrons, associates are held to the highest standards of professionalism and excellence in customer service.
· Customer service experience, preferably in a box office or other fast-paced setting
· Computer proficiency including use of MS Office and web browsers
· Superior phone skills and confidence interfacing with the public
· Ability to multi-task and handle complex questions with confidence
· Experience with ticketing software strongly preferred; Tessitura experience is ideal but not required.
The successful candidate will:
· Be positive, patient, and good at problem-solving
· Field inbound calls and handle patron needs promptly and professionally
· Be able to quickly learn and retain policies and procedures
· Be able to adapt quickly to changing procedures and new information
· Have exceptional interpersonal communication skills and strong attention to detail
· Steppenwolf gives preference to candidates who have demonstrable experience advocating for equity, diversity and inclusion
This position reports to the Audience Services Manager and works as part of a team of trained associates. Paid training will be provided.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com