Now & Then Productions, LLC is seeking Summer Theatre Interns for our July 2019 musical, “Now & Then” running for 5-weeks in Chicago at the Pride Arts Center (4139 N. BROADWAY AVE, Chicago).
Positions start July 6 and will run through the production until August 11. We plan to run 7-performances weekly. Wed – Sun evenings; Sat-Sun matinee. Tech Week will Run July 7 – July 10; Previews July 10-11; Opening Night is Friday July 12.
This is your chance to get involved in a new production, making it’s way to Broadway. You will be working alongside a director with 25+ years in theatre with shows that have run Off-Broadway, national tours and international engagements. Also a composer and lyricist with 40-years in the music industry.
All positions will offer the ability to make your mark on a new production. This is a rare opportunity to gain industry experience and add to your resume as you grow your theatre background.
Currently offering these opportunities
· Box Office Manager – Open the house 1 hour prior to performances; ticket sales; cash/credit transactions
· Concession and Information Colleague – selling SWAG, go-to- person on all that is “Now & Then”
· Stage Manager – Yep, You want to be the RIGHT HAND to the Director
· Lighting Tech – to operate the lights during the performance
· Ushers – 4 – 6 for the run of the performance; Assist with Meet – n – Greet; Selfies and Social Media Postings!
· July 7 – July 14
· July 17 – 21
· July 24 – 28
· July 31 – Aug 4
· Aug 7 – 11
Resume and background and a brief letter of interest: email@example.com; please specify what position(s)·
You will participate in a phone interview with the Producer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org