Position: Front of House Associate (Box Office & House Management)
The Den Theatre is currently seeking Front of House Associates. The position will encompass both House Management and Box Office responsibilities. Qualified candidates will have a high level of interest in theatre and customer service experience. We will provide training in Box Office Software and House Management Protocol.
Desired skills include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Functioning independently and as a team to problem solve.
- Good communication skills.
- Being able to multitask.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Retaining knowledge of shows running across our 9 rental spaces.
- Working on your feet, climbing up and down stairs, and lifting up to 20lbs.
- Making ticket sales over the phone and in person.
- Checking in patrons and directing them to events.
- Answering phone calls, emails, and messages.
- Functioning as a liaison between theatre companies’ stage management teams.
- Management of crowds flow, across 3 floors.
- Training Ushers.
- Flexible Schedule
- Hourly Wage
- Tickets to Shows
- Den Discounts
- Workman’s Comp
Experience with Vendini is a plus. Experience in Box Office and House Management is preferred. Evening and weekend availability is a must.
Please send your cover letter + resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org