Responsible for compiling, archiving, and organizing information related to Artistic and Production
duties in the Artistic department. Assist with miscellaneous projects as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize and distribute tour and travel arrangements.
• Assist with creating wellness schedules, including physical therapy and doctor clinics.
• Support the Company Manager with preparing Artistic documents and calendars for
• Responsible for completing tasks related to organizing, labeling, filing, and other
administrative duties, which may be at Joffrey Tower or the local performance venue.
• Other projects or duties as assigned by the Company Manager
College Undergraduate with strong academic credentials is required with a focus on arts
administration is preferred. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and writing
skills is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required, with demonstrated working ability in
Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to maintain confidentiality required. Basic knowledge of dance is
preferred. Must have a solid commitment towards diversity, inclusion, and equity.
8-12 hours per week during normal Artistic office hours of 9:30 – 6:30pm. May have occasional hours
in evenings and weekends for duties related to performances and auditions.
APPLICABLE PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES:
General mobility in office areas. Ability to operate data processing and other office equipment.
Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
submit resume and cover letter through our Career Center