The Harris Theater for Music and Dance in Millennium Park is seeking Ticketing Service Representatives for part-time openings on our Box Office Team. Ideal candidates will have excellent customer services skills, be proficient in Tessitura, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as problem-solving abilities. The Ticketing Service Representative reports to the Assistant Box Office Manager and Box Office Treasurer and assists in the daily operations of the Harris Theater Box Office. Weekday, evening, weekend and holiday availability a must.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to
· Process telephone, walk-up, and e-mail ticket orders for all Harris Theater performances
· Responsible for opening and closing procedures
· Handle will-call, sales, and customer support during performances
· Maintain ticket database with current information
· Assist and welcome all guests entering our space
· Support the ticketing needs of rental companies
· Provide accurate records of all daily box office financials
· Maintain a current and competent level of knowledge for the Harris Theater and rental companies
· Assist in the maintenance of a clean and organized box office
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous Tessitura ticket system experience required
· Box office hours of operation are noon – 5:00 PM and until 30 minutes after performance starts on performance days.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekdays, nights, weekends and holidays.
· Flexible P/T, 20 to 30 hours per week, based on theater needs, with extremely competitive compensation.
Working relationship with Local 750
Please provide a cover letter, resume and include TICKET SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com