Trap Door Theatre is looking for a motivated Grants Manager to cultivate our program and staff.
JOB SUMMARY: The Grants Manager is responsible for communicating, mapping, executing, and evaluating strategies for the institutional support through corporate, foundation and government grants. This is a regular part time position, approximately 10 hours a week but may vary.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage the writing of high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents. Develop, edit and submit appropriate, clear and targeted proposals and reports within funder specifications and deadlines.
2. Research, identify, and cultivate new funding opportunities from local, regional and national corporations, foundations, and government agencies for the general operating contributed revenue and program support.
3. Oversee acknowledgement of all grants, including grant agreement compliance, acknowledgement letters, reports, printed and electronic recognition approvals, filing and tracking necessary copies and support documentation, and communicating pertinent grant requirements to staff.
4. Maintain master grants calendar to provide key staff members lead time about needed materials and report to the team on all Letters of Intent, Grant Applications, and Final and Progress Reports.
5. Coordinate with graphic designer or other staff regarding benefits and recognition associated with corporate, foundation and government grants.
6. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
7. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The Grants Manager reports directly to the Development Director and manages a team that consists of one or more grant writers. They will oversee that deadlines within team jobs are met, that information made public is correct, and maintain departmental email and calendars. The selected individual will perform independently to expand and define the scope of the position.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
-Grant writing experience working in a non-profit development department.
-Proven success securing and shepherding grant proposals.
-Experience stewarding gifts from corporate, foundation and government entities.
-Outstanding written and presentation skills to persuasively convey the mission of the organization to diverse external constituencies.
-Ability to function independently, focused, and on deadline within a results-oriented, but flexible environment.
Interested candidates may send a resume and letter of intent to Managing Director Nicole Wiesner at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday December 16, 2019. Later applicants are encouraged to still apply, but we are looking to fill this position as quickly as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com