About Valiant Theatre:
Valiant Theater is committed to revealing and illuminating stories of real people and historical events marked by courage, valor, and determination.
We tell the stories of the Valiant, to inspire others to live their lives more valiantly.
This role is crucial to Valiant Theatre’s fundraising and audience cultivation efforts.
· Collaborate with Director of Development and/or Managing Director, and other staff to create and implement an annual fundraising campaign and any additional capital campaigns.
· Leading, and collaborating with the marketing and development teams to create and implement a strategy for collecting patron info via direct and indirect contact with the company and its productions. This data collection should result in the successful migration of patrons across the season to build a comprehensive subscriber/membership base.
· Works closely with the Director of Development and/or Managing Director, and other staff on the planning, organizing and execution of all fundraising events and activities.
· Spearhead the tracking and documentation of all donations, cash, in-kind, and otherwise to Valiant Theatre.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Reports to: Director of Development, Managing Director
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in joining a new company, with a truly unique mission, and artistic voice. The successful candidate will have an opportunity for upward movement, and an increased voice in the organization over time. Valiant’s founders have MFA’s in their respective areas of expertise, and decades of individual experience in the professional theatre markets of cities like Chicago, New York, Dallas, and Pittsburgh.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org