About Valiant Theatre:
Valiant Theater is committed to revealing and illuminating stories of real people and historical events marked by courage, valor, and determination.
We tell the stories of the Valiant, to inspire others to live their lives more valiantly.
The Production Manager is responsible for the overall logistics of the production process.
· Collaborating with the Managing Director to develop overall and departmental budgets for each production.
· Locate, negotiate and schedule rehearsal, and performance spaces for each production.
· Guarantee all members of the Artistic Staff adhere to the agreed upon deadlines for each production’s design/rehearsal/opening/strike process.
· Ensure all elements of the production come in at or under the budgeted amount. Any overages must be pre-approved by both the Artistic and Managing Directors.
· Collaborate with the staff at the rented rehearsal/performance venues to negotiate and formalize all scheduling and technical needs.
· Direct Reports Include: Technical Director, Design Staff, Stage Manager
· Other duties as assigned.
· Reports to: Managing Director
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in joining a new company, with a truly unique mission, and artistic voice. The successful candidate will have an opportunity for upward movement, and an increased voice in the organization over time. Valiant’s founders have MFA’s in their respective areas of expertise, and decades of individual experience in the professional theatre markets of cities like Chicago, New York, Dallas, and Pittsburgh.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org