The Audience Services Lead will be a part-time position with both Box Office and Front of House responsibilities. They will oversee staff during hours of operation, as well as function in a leadership role with on-going FOH and rentals tasks.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee staff during hours of operation, serving as point-of-contact to resolve patron issues.
- Function autonomously, as well as, liaising with Box Office management to complete functions.
- Serve as Will Call Manager during performances.
- Track the progress of ongoing responsibilities of part-time staff.
- Assist with training of new Associates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Front of House
- Assume a leadership role with rentals planning and execution.
- Carry out ongoing FOH duties as assigned by Audience Services Manager.
- Occasionally back-up FOH Leads as FOH Manager-on-duty during performances.
The successful candidate will have in depth experience with a working theatre company including, but not limited to house management, concessions, and box office. Tessitura knowledge and Basset certification is a plus, however we are willing to train and certify the right candidate if necessary. The candidate must be flexible when it comes to scheduling, and have night and weekend availability at all times unless otherwise agreed upon.
Box Office Manager and Audience Services Manager.
Qualified and interested candidates should email email@example.com in order to schedule an interview time. No phone calls, please
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org