Reporting to sound supervisor during tech week to take care of notes as needed, running Qlab as called by stage management, daily speaker checks, running and maintaining the production as designed, system trouble shooting as needed, helping stage management with electrics as needed.
- Full availability for tech and preview weeks as well as full availability to run 8 performances a week
- Understanding and ability to troubleshoot a multi-channel play back system
- Understand and feel comfortable with Qlab (4)
- Basic understanding of MIDI cue-ing via QLab and troubleshooting
- Understanding of four channel clear-com and wireless clear-com
Sunday, March 8 – Designer Run (12pm-6pm)
Tuesday, March 10 & Wednesday, March 11 – Tech load in on stage (10am-4pm)
Thursday, March 12 – Sunday, March 15 – Tech Week
Tuesday, March 17 – Sunday, March 22 – Final Dress/Preview Week
Tuesday, March 24 – Final Preview
Wednesday, March 25 & Thursday, March 26 – Opening Nights
Friday, March 27 – Sunday, June 14 – Regular Run
Typical schedule is 8 shows/week:
- Tuesday 6pm call
- Wednesday 6pm call
- Thursday 6pm call
- Friday 6pm call
- Saturday 1:30pm, call for 2 productions
- Sunday 12:30pm, call for 2 productions
*This schedule will vary during select weeks for student matinees, with an 8:30am call.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 20, 2020. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com