Writers Theatre is seeking a highly motivated, organized, and dedicated individual who is a team player and willing to assist wherever needed, including working with other departments in the organization. Providing superior customer service is critical in every interaction with potential or current patrons. Selected candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends. throughout the spring and summer. This is a seasonal position that runs from spring through summer with the potential for ongoing opportunities after this period.
- Meet and exceed both individual and team sales goals.
- Execute minimum outbound phone call expectation.
- Up-sell subscription offerings using patron attendance history.
- Take detailed notes and records of sales engagement through online tracking system.
- Process ticket orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally; explaining ticketing policies, answering questions, and resolving routine problems regarding ticket sales.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Tessitura ticketing database preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Desire to succeed in a revenue generating role.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Knowledge and previous use of Tessitura ticketing database preferred, but not necessary.
- Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
We are interested in receiving candidates from a broad spectrum of people, including people of all genders, and of diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please write “Subscription Sales Representative” in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org