Reporting to the Box Office Manager, the Box Office Associate will assist in the daily operations of the Box Office including processing transactions, building relationships with audience members, offering additional engagement opportunities and providing exemplary customer service with the ultimate goal of leading the industry in maximizing the customer experience.
- Answering phones and emails.
- Processing ticket sales, exchanges and season subscriptions.
- Working as a part of our subscription sales team.
- Working as a will call agent for performances, ensuring a smooth and efficient pre-show experience.
- Assist patrons with questions, accessibility needs and/or ticketing issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A combination of afternoon, evening and weekend availability is required and will be taken into serious consideration when selecting candidates.
- Outgoing, accessible personality and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Superior organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Professional demeanor while working under pressure with the ability to remain calm and collected in high-pressure situations.
- An ideal candidate will possess previous box office experience or customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Box Office Manager, Bryan Anderson, at email@example.com. Please put “Box Office Associate” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org