Reporting to the Box Office Manager, the Box Office Associate will assist in the daily operations of the Box Office including processing transactions and providing exemplary customer service. This is a remote position for the foreseeable future.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering phones and emails.
- Processing ticket sales, exchanges and season subscriptions
- Working as a part of our subscription sales team.
- Serving as a will call agent for performances, ensuring a smooth and efficient pre-show experience.
- Assisting patrons with questions, accessibility needs and/or ticketing issues.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Friendly personality and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Professional demeanor while working under pressure with the ability to remain calm and collected.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing policies and procedures.
- A combination of afternoon, evening and weekend availability is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
We are interested in receiving candidates from a broad spectrum of people, including women and people of diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Box Office Manager, Michelle Jacobson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Box Office Associate Application” in the subject line. No phone calls please.